Many enterprises are facing challenges to handle the growing demands of the dynamic business landscape in terms of customer request handling, growing data, infrastructure, right type of resources etc. In a short span theSoft tech Solutionhas made a strong presence into the niche market of Core Banking Solutions(CBS) , Micro-Finance, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Point-of-Sale (POS) software , Database Administration & Systems Integration services. In tune with the spirit of fast change of IT industry, our team is always working to develop systems that match the latest in the technology while adapting best business practices.
Soft tech Solution can help enterprises with their capacity planning so that enterprises can anticipate well in advance their capacity requirements like infrastructure, resources, software etc.
- Our Services include
- Resource Planning
- Infrastructure Setup
- Software Tools Requirements
- Outsourced & Bespoke Software Development : Reliable outsourcing solutions to support dynamic IT assets across the enterprise
- We provide an integrated set of analysis, planning and decision support functions to enable faster, measurable and more accurate capacity planning assessment and execution.
- Our tested capabilities in this area along with our team of highly skilled technical resources will seamlessly support the customer in realizing the benefits and efficiencies that are a logical outcome of application migration activity.
What We Offer
- We offer cost effective staffing solutions to customers. In staffing services, we offer Permanent, Temporary & Contractual Hiring. Moreover, we offer RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) services to help clients seeking to outsource some or all of their recruitment activities.
- Overview : Our best out of rest , sourcing process makes us different from others. We have a strong pool of databases of different skill sets which helps us to meet employer’s staffing need. Our team is always working to develop processes that match the latest in the technology while adopting best business practices.
- Productivity : Our effective ecosystem helps us provide fruitful services to employer of all size organizations. We believe in providing innovative solutions to the customer so that they can focus on their development path.
- Quality : We strictly follow the standard recruitment process, from sourcing to onboarding. Our approach puts process at the forefront, understanding the value it brings to a company in driving front-end results such as customer satisfaction and retention, revenue generation and profitability. We have Enterprise web-based solution for complete human resource and payroll management system which is helping us to successfully deliver quality services to customers.
- The staffing industry is changing, and as a result, direct placement recruiters are turning to contract placements. If you are looking for improved cash flow and improved relationships with clients, contract staffing could be a benefit to your business.
- In Contract Hiring ,Soft tech Solutionwill act as your outsourced recruitment partner & will be responsible for the all of the “employer” type tasks and functions. Traditionally, these consist of the Background Verification, Employee Onboarding document management, payroll funding and processing, taxes, insurance, collections, compliance issues, etc. There are two options for these “employer” functions, you can handle them yourself internally, or outsource all of the tasks to a contract staffing service provider.
- Contract recruitment focuses on bringing in workers strictly for a short term assignment. This sort of hiring generally reduces the liability of an organization as the organization doesn’t have to offer the contract staff all the full benefits due to a full time employee. Again, since these roles are for a short time period, they are often outsourced to on a vendor payroll.This means the contract staff will transition seamlessly at the end of the contract without any administrative burden to the customers who have outsources such services to us.
- Salient Features
- Contractual Employees On Soft tech SolutionPayroll
- Standard contractual procedures managed by Acute
- In Built HR & Payroll Solution to manage small , medium & large sized workforce
- Contractual Employee administration
- Statutory Compliance Management with remittance of statutory payments, and other related administration tasks on Managed Services
- Employee Registration under ESIC & EPF schemes
- Across the country, organizations big and small are struggling to deal with increased government regulations and volatile market demand. When things are uncertain, you may not want to hire permanent employees on a full-time basis. You want the flexibility of an agile, on-demand workforce who is equipped to run your business operations just the way you want them to.
- We provide reliable temporary staffing solutions that offer you the ability to build your staff strength without absorbing them full time, assist overloaded employees during critical times, and keep projects moving. We are one of the leading workforce outsourcing service providers in India, offering comprehensive, cost-effective & efficient workforce outsourcing service to organizations that may not have the necessary infrastructure or inclination to perform this labor-intensive task.
- We Recruit for your needs : We have a proven, time-tested recruitment process which allows us to recruit just the right candidates for your company. We have professional networks all over the country which give us access to a huge base of candidates. We vigorously screen, shortlist, and evaluate potential candidates to give you the choicest picks.
- Reduce Your Costs : Our temporary staffing services provides flexibility to organizations to scale up/down it’s workforce. Temporary staffing allows you to slash your costs of hiring, training, and providing benefits to new resources, along with the administrative costs of the human resources department. It also lets you focus on your business life cycle & provides respite to all administrative tasks.
- Any foolproof recruitment process is typically targeted towards attracting qualified candidates and encouraging maximum possible job seekers to apply. This makes it possible to build a big pool of talented players in a tight job market and minimizes the time involved in finding candidates and filling roles for the present and future requirements of the company. A well-planned and thoughtfully crafted recruitment process helps the hiring team filter the right candidates faster while staying focused on engaging the eligible candidates for maximum conversions. The recruitment process not only reflects the company’s professionalism but also helps attract the right kind of candidates while saving the time and money spent on identifying, attracting, engaging, recruiting and retaining talent.
Our Hiring process
- Identifying the Hiring Needs : Whether a job opening is newly formed or just vacated, you cannot find what you need if you don’t know what you need in the first place. So, our recruitment process starts with identifying the vacancies that exist followed by analyzing the job specifications including the knowledge, skills and experience needed for the role. Here’s how we determine your hiring needs:
- 1.) Preparing the Job Description : Once you know exactly what you need in terms of knowledge, skills and experience, it is time to determine the duties and responsibilities of the job. Preparing a comprehensive job description (JD) will help you know what your potential employees must have in order to meet the demands of the role. More importantly, it provides your prospects with a checklist or a list that they can compare themselves to before applying. It is a tool to ensure that you get applications from the right candidates (hopefully).
- 2.) Talent Search : Identifying the right talent, attracting them and motivating them to apply are the most important aspects of the recruitment process. The job listing should be advertised internally to generate referrals as well as externally on popular social networking sites and preferred job boards. Recruiters can also conduct job fairs and promote openings in leading industry publications to cast a wider net. Broadly, there are two sources of recruitment that can be tapped for a talent search.
- 3.) Screening and Shortlisting : In order to move forward with the recruitment process, you need to screen and shortlist applicants efficiently and accurately. This is where the recruitment process gets difficult and challenging. You can resolve this recruitment bottleneck by following these four steps 1. Screen applications on the basis of minimum qualifications. 2. Next, sort resumes that have the preferred credentials by looking at their certifications, relevant experience, domain expertise, technical competencies and other specific skills that are required for the role.
- 4.) Interviewing : The shortlisted applications will now move through the interview process prior to receiving an offer letter or a rejection note. Depending on the size of the hiring team and their unique recruitment needs, several interviews may be scheduled for every candidate. Telephonic Screening/Video Interviewing This is a quick, easy and convenient way to screen candidates and their capabilities. The telephonic or video interview is also your first opportunity to leave a lasting first impression on your potential employees. So, while you need to keep your very first interview short, make sure you also take the time to screen them against the knowledge, skills and experience mentioned in your job description, so you can eliminate the irrelevant profiles first.
- 5.) Evaluation and Offer of Employment : This is the final stage of the recruitment process. You should never take it for granted that the candidate will accept your offer. However, if your candidate has patiently completed all the paperwork and waited through the selection process, the odds of accepting the offer are high.
If you are interested in our Front end development services, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org